cyber day 8 3/31/20

we are facing a world crisis right now. saying that we have all taken precautions and merged to online schooling. this is the third week in cyber schooling and we are still facing difficulties and interruptions. it is hard to sit down in the comfort of our own homes and push ourselves to do our schoolwork. not only is there difficulties our workload feels like it has doubled. it is much harder to not be able to ask our teacher questions face to face or make our work easier by taking the shortcut. there are many pros and cons to online learning. the hardest parts for me is to actually start my work, when i wake up i don't want to do schoolwork but once i start it gets easier. my favorite part of this is that i can work at my own pace during the day and do what classes when i want to. i can definitely tell which classwork is easier to do on my own and which classes are not so easy on my own. it has been a struggle these past few weeks for everybody, but there is always a way and we can get through it together.

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Alex. From now on, I'd like you to make an effort to up your game, and write high school level material. For example, you should be using capital letters where appropriate. Thank you.

    8/10

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

cyber day 9 4/1/20

cyber day 5 3/23/20